The LBI of Fundamental and Human Rights (LBI-GMR) is a place of international academic exchange and researchers of partner institutions regularly work on their own projects at LBI-GMR or support our projects during their research stays.
- 01/2022-03/2022: Ana Zdravkovic, LL.M. (PhD Researcher, Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade, Serbia). Research focus: International Public Law and Human Rights, Absolute Human Rights.
- 01/2022-03/2022: Jovana Tošić, LL.M. (PhD Researcher, Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade, Serbia). Research focus: The Court of Justice of the European Union, Common Foreign and Security Policy (CFSP) of the European Union.
- 11/2021-05/2022: Sumit Sonkar, LL.M. (PhD Researcher, Faculty of Law, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong)
- 06/2021–08/2021: Jan-Hendrik Meier (PhD Researcher, Faculty of Law, University of Hamburg, Germany). Research focus: Union Citizenship, Nationality, Extradition, Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union.
- 2018–2020: Dr. Valentina Carraro (Postdoctoral Researcher, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Maastricht University, The Netherlands)
- 2018–2019: Nicolas Mabillard (PhD candidate in sociology/anthropology, University of Geneva´s Centre for Children´s Rights Studies (CCRS/CIDE), Switzerland)
- 2018: Joana Daniel-Wrabetz (Expert in human rights / trafficking in human beings and PhD candidate in sociology of crime, ISCTE, Lisbon)
- 2017/2018: Carlos Gómez del Tronco (Erasmus+)
- 2017: Shimels Sisay Belete (Ethiopian researcher and university lecturer, PhD researcher European University Viadrina, Frankfurt/Oder)
- 2017: Ceren Uysal (Turkish lawyer and attorney)
- 2016: Jon-Mirena Landa Gorostiza (Catedrático -acred– Derecho Penal, Universidad del Pais Vasco/Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea Zigor Zuzenbideko Katedradun –akred– UPV/EHU Full Professor in Criminal Law, University of the Basque Country Cátedra de Derechos Humanos y Poderes Públicos/Giza Eskubideen eta Botere Publikoen Katedra)
- 2015: Fatima Taşkömür (Erasmus+), Niki Koumadoraki (Erasmus+)
- 2014: Prof. Ivana Jelić (University of Montenegro), Prof. Vasilka Sancin (University of Ljubljana)